My Inner Fatty: Pork katsu don (Ajia Japanese)
That food is pork katsu. When you add -don to that and put it over a giant bowl of soy sauce + sugar rice well then you pretty much just made me the happiest Asian boy this side of the Pacific. Since my regular diet consists of basically ice cream, cheesesteaks, burgers, and Chinese food, I was pretty excited to grab some fat-laden fried pork at a local Japanese joint called ‘Ajia.’
Katsu-don (Pork Cutlet and Egg on Rice)
7 · 25 minutes · Katsu-don (カツ丼), is a very filling main dish.A bowl of rice topped with tonkatsu (deep fried crumbed pork cutlet), onion and beaten egg, cooked in dashi with sweet soy sauce. In this recipe you get two recipes – how to make tonkatsu and how to
Eat Katsudon カツ丼 to conquer your obstacles
You need Katsu (panko-crumbed deep fried meat) of any kind, cooked rice, and egg. This dish is a busy Japanese mothers’ go to dish because if you have left over rice, left over katsu, and egg in your fridge, Katsudon can be made in 10 minutes.
7 Must try Japanese “Don” rice bowl dishes
1. Katsu Don PIXTA Katsu Don is a bowl of rice topped with a deep fried pork cutlet called “Ton-katsu”, simmered with egg and sauce. A variation of Katsu Don, “Miso Katsudon” is loved by people in Nagoya. 2. Gyu Don PIXTA Gyu Don is all about beef. It consists
Tonkatsu Sandwich – Japanese Pork Sandwich with Sauce
Tonkatsu Sandwich or Katsu Sando, an easy to make and delicious Japanese breaded pork sandwich with cabbage and sauce. Japanese food is amazing, isn’t it? I cannot say that I have tried so much of it, but what I did have was always beyond good: sushi, different donburi bowls, onigiri, yakitori.
Katsu Sando カツサンド • Just One Cookbook
· Katsu refers to Japanese-style pork and chicken “cutlet” coated with panko breadcrumbs and deep fried till golden brown. Pork cutlet is tonkatsu (トンカツ) and chicken cutlet is chicken katsu (チキンカツ). They are a popular menu among Yoshoku
Japanese Pork Katsu Curry Recipe
· Our pork katsu curry recipe is warming, flavoursome, and a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Serve with Japanese rice for the full curry experience. Japan Centre offers the largest selection of authentic Japanese food, drink and lifestyle products in Europe. From well-known
Tofu Katsu Don
This Tofu Katsu Don is a delicious meat-free alternative to the popular Japanese Katsu Don with a panko crumbed tofu served with rice, topped with Golden Curry… Ingredients Serves: 2 Main Ingredients 600g firm tofu 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy ½ cup
At Don Ichi, we value our customers and we strive to provide our customers with excellent service. We serve a selection of authentic style Katsu, perfectly fried cutlets and more. We pride ourselves on our highest quality and freshest ingredients.
Instant Pot Katsu Curry (Japanese Curry with …
· Make Easy Japanese Instant Pot Katsu Curry (Pressure Cooker Katsu Curry) – Tonkatsu Pork Cutlets. Crispy, tender chops with sweet Japanese curry over rice. We bought a variety of Japanese curry home from Japan. Japanese curry speaks love to my heart. I’m sooo hooked on the thick & complex combinations of sweet, savory, and spicy flavors.
Pork katsu don
Remarkably delicious pork katsu is able to satisfy a bunch of cravings in just one bite due to the panko coating on the pork absorbing that sweet and savoury katsu sauce. 6 125g pork loin steaks 1/2 cup plain flour 6 eggs 1 tablespoon milk 2 cup packaged panko
Tasty Japanese Katsu Rice Bowls For $5 At ABC …
Cheap and hearty Japanese rice bowls are music to any foodie-on-a-budget’s ears.Say hello to month-old The Bowl Story, a new hawker stall at ABC Brickworks that serves katsu don (breaded pork cutlets on rice), ebi (prawn) fry and Japanese curry rice bowls for $
The 15 Best Places for Katsu in Melbourne
· Ykee Ku: Yummy japanese katsu rice 2. Kuu Japanese Kitchen 8.6 190 Park St, South Melbourne, VIC Café · South Melbourne · 8 tips and reviews Lynn Wabbit
Pork Katsu Recipe: Easy Japanese Pork Tonkatsu Kids …
· Pork Katsu Pork Katsu (Tonkatsu) is one of those recipes that is perfect for those timid of Japanese cuisine. When I worked at a sushi bar many years ago, it was one of the favorite items for guests who would not touch sushi. They wanted to have a good time with
Thermomix recipe: Japanese Katsu with Pork Cutlet
I love Japanese cuisine, but don’t often think of it in terms of curry. This is a bit of an iconic curry, and is pretty mild as curries go. Of course there is a delicious crispy pork cutlet on top. Wouldn’t be Japanese without it! You could substitute in a chicken or veal